I'm an Aussie guy who's into startups (I currently work at Gigster), education, and self-growth. I currently leads a double life that I'm trying to fuse together. I grew up on a boat and has some very gypsy-like leanings but I also went to boarding school and has spent time in some very traditional institutions.
I'm a scientist who loves the mysterious, a writer who enjoys numbers and an entrepreneur who values community. In my heart is my quest is to build a great businesses that help people.
I'm into reading (Clavell, Gladwell, Nisbett), watching films (one day I'll finish the imdb Top 250), and Texas Hold'em Poker.
I also plans to get into property investing, write extensively and walk the length of Japan. These days I live in San Francisco.
I was co-founder of SportHold and I'm the founder of G'day SF.
Here are the blog posts you should read if you want to get a sense of who I am:
Other things to know about me
Here's a mix of important, irrelevant, interesting and boring things to know about me (in no particular order)
- I'm from Australia
- I love cricket
- I don't have a sweet tooth
- I'm an agnostic atheist
- I love Bondi
- I don't like licorice
- I love cats and dogs but kittens are the best
- I think goldfish are pointless pets
- Favourite TV shows: Breaking Bad, Sopranos, The Wire, Entourage, Seinfeld
- I love playing poker
- I love learning new digital skills but the learning process is usually really frustrating
- I've been to 80 countries (as of January 2017)
- Favourite places: Japan, Nepal, Salar De Uyuni (most beautiful), Bondi, New York City
- I don't smoke
- I don't drink much or often
- I love coffee (I'm addicted)